Upon arrival at the CIE applicants are required to submit the following documents:
• a passport with an entrance visa or a stamp of registration in Russia;
• a certificate confirming that an applicant has no HIV virus or AIDS disease;
• a certificate confirming that an applicant has a medical insurance valid in Russia;
• documents confirming that an applicant has paid all fees due to the CIE;
• 8 passport size black and white photos.
Applicants who have applied for Pre-University Programmes should also submit the following documents:
• an education certificate or diploma legalized in their home country accompanied by a complete record of academic performance relevant to their proposed level and field of studies;
• an additional medical certificate from a Russian clinic.
All applicants must sign a contract with the CIE.
Admission to the CIE for any course can only be granted to an applicant with a signed contract, the required documents from previous educational institutions, a receipt confirming the settlement of all fees due and a passport registered by the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.